Need a Website?
Hi, I'm Jenna. I'm an artist, and I love designing websites. I would like to offer you my website building and design skills to help you further enhance your business, practice, or ministry or simply establish an online presence. Having a professional website that represents who you are and what you can offer others is important for building and maintaining your business and clientele. Not only does a great website offer information to better serve your clients and promote your services, but it also builds credibility and trust with current and potential clients.
One of the first ways people learn about who you are is through your website. It's important to have a clear description of who you are and how others will benefit from knowing you or using your products/services. It's one of the first impressions a person has of your professionalism, your personality, and your expertise in the field. It's a great place where people can get to know what you're about and what to expect before connecting with you over the phone, on Zoom, or in person.
Good design is key, and looks are important when it comes to your online presence. It's important to have a professionally designed website; one that expresses who you are visually, whether that's understated and elegant, colorful and vibrant, or anywhere in between. A well-designed website plays a major role in building an initial connection that could potentially turn into a successful business relationship or lifelong customer.
• Makes a great first impression, which often creates a lasting impression
• Builds credibility and trust
• Places you as an expert in your field
• Offers information, knowledge, and expertise to educate and benefit others
• A main platform that allows you develop, track, and manage leads
• A simplified design is always the best design
• A design that is current, clean, and cohesive
• A design that has character - It's uniquely designed just for you and not from a cookie-cutter template
• A look that brings the "wow" factor, engages your visitors, and creates a lasting impression
• Contains strong visual design with purposeful elements that are simple and elegant, without compromising the site's function or content.
• Typefaces are complementary and enhance the qualities of each other
• Copy is cohesive, easy to read, and is paired with strong visual content that supports it
• Good use of negative space
• A seamless balance of copy, visual and interactive design
• The interface is user-friendly. Simple navigation designed to keep a viewer on your site and engaged
Other ideas to consider when building a website
• Specific ways on how you can serve and help your clients
• Specific outcomes your clients can expect from your services
• Email opt-ins throughout your website
• Call to Actions (CTAs) that help a visitor take action steps towards becoming a subscriber to your site or a client of your business
• Testimonies from current or previous clients / fellow colleagues or mentors
• A regularly updated blog that shares valuable information and gives you credibility as a trusted source of knowledge and solutions
• Freebies that entice potential clients to subscribe to your blog or sign up for your mailing list - i.e. tools, handouts, free ebooks, guides, or any sort of downloads that may benefits your visitor
Custom Website Building & Design Services Plus
• Building and designing a brand new website or a redesign of a current website - Includes both a new desktop and mobile site
• Graphic design & photography - Custom logo design and graphics created in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, imagery selection or custom photography, image editing and optimization
• Content writing for your website - Blogging, content and copywriting services, including creating an SEO friendly website to be found on Google and other search engines
• Setting up a new domain name of your choice (A domain is the name of a website, and a URL is how to find a website) Or, connecting or transferring your current domain to the new domain host
• Coaching for your business - Would you like to have a session with me to help uncover any obstacles or barriers that may be holding you back from where you would like to be with your business?
There is a lot that goes into brainstorming, building, and designing a website for your business, but it's also very exciting! I'm here to offer my skills, talents, and expertise as a designer, writer, and Christian life coach. I'd love to build you a beautiful website for your business, brand, or ministry so that you can even better guide and serve your clients.
Interested in learning more how I can help you with building a new website? Let's talk more about your specific website needs and what you're looking for. Schedule a free consultation with me by filling out the form below.